1. Download the Konica Minolta Universal Print Driver from the below link.
2. Extract the file. Run the zip file somewhere on your PC.
3. Run the file. Extract the UPDSetup64.exe file. (If this one doesn’t work use UPDSetup.exe)
4. Follow the wizard to install the driver.
Click ‘Agree’ to agree to the License Agreement
Click ‘Install (Network Search)’.
This will search your network for any printers.
5. Tick the printer you wish to install.
Select details on the right hand side.
Check the options at the bottom under ‘Admin Settings’ to change the default settings.
Click ‘Next’ and the click ‘Install’.